Walk with a group in a tropical paradise
3rd Wednesday of each month, destination TBA. We will restart on 17 June 2020.
Please remember that we are still required to comply social distancing regulations, including:
- Keeping 1.5 metres distance from each other at all times.
- Please don’t attend a walk if you have any signs of illness.
- Carry your own hand sanitiser.
Our walks are a great way to enjoy the great outdoors, fresh air and exercise, and the comradery of like-minded people. We have a varied selection of walks, one each month, which range from easy to moderate to the odd strenuous ones. We have a strong core group who like to meet socially as well. We generally recommend to bring water, hat, strong shoes, sunscreen/repellent and snacks.
Some of our trips have included:
- Glacier Rock, both from Speewah and Rainforest Estate
- Lakes Barrine and Eacham
- The Bump Track, Port Douglas
- Mossman Gorge
- Goldfields Trail, Babinda
- Behana Gorge
- Blue, Red and Green Arrow walks
- White Rock Peak
- Fitzroy Island
- and more ….
We always carry drinks and snacks, but if a suitable café is available we will have a light lunch after our walk.
New members are always welcome. Stay fit and healthy and enjoy our beautiful bush. Come and enjoy this beautiful place we live in!