Please note that entry requirements have changed effective Monday 23 May.
- Stay home if unwell.
- Follow Queensland directives on when to isolate after a COVID positive test. The present instruction is to isolate for 7 days.
- Double vaccination is no longer required.
- Please ensure that you have registered with the convenor and/or tutor before attending classes.
- Let your tutor/ convenor know if you have tested positive for COVID recently after attending a class. This is so others can be notified. Your name will remain confidential to the best of our ability.
- It is strongly suggested that members bring their own cups (disposable or otherwise) for their coffee break.
- Wear a mask if you prefer (NO prejudice)
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres if possible.
- Thank you for contributing to your safety and that of your fellow U3A members!